Disadvantages of In-House Shredding
- Employee cost: in-house shredding may cost your company as much as $80 per month.
- Equipment & maintenance cost: in-house shredders break down often and may be unrepairable.
- Boxes are kept under desks, unsecured, providing easy access to confidential material.
- What to shred and/or not to shred is arbitrarily decided by employees, which could lead to information loss or theft.
- Employees without "need to know" clearance have access to sensitive information about the organization, the clients and other employees.
- Employees must remove staples, ACCO clips, rubber bands, paperclips, plastic and all metal to accommodate in-house shredding machines.
- Office shredders are noisy, unsightly, dusty, heavy and take up valuable office space.
- Employees get sidetracked from their job duties performing shredding activities.
Advantages of Atlanta's AAA Security Shredding
Cost savings: we will show you how outsourcing to AAA Security Shredding may save you as much as 40-50% per year.
- Cost savings: we provide and maintain state-of-the-art shredders so you don't have to. Even with the rising cost of fuel, there are no hidden fees, such as travel, mileage or fuel charges.
- Locked containers are loaned - free of charge - with no start up costs or commitments.
- Now you can shred everything economically and conveniently - preventing loss of your confidential information.
- Information is protected from outsiders and unauthorized employees by use of secured collection containers.
- No need to remove metal. We shred up to 6,000 pounds per hour or the equivalent of 150 Banker boxes of material.
- Our trucks are quieter and faster than other trucks; therefore we spend less time on your site with lower decibel noise levels.
- Experienced, uniformed driver/operators provide reliable service. All are bonded, insured, drug tested and security screened.
- We provide a Certificate of Destruction upon completion of each shred job.
- If desired, your representative may view the destruction process via our on-board video system. This videotape can be purchased for your more critical needs.
- Accurate accountability and billing method.
- Services tailored to your needs: weekly, monthly, semi-annual, annual.
- Major purges/clean-outs in accordance with your industry standards (ISO, etc.).
- Our disposal is done in an environmentally responsible fashion.
- Free estimates.
- No job is too large or too small.